• Why is containerization needed? and how does it makes DevOps easy? That's what we would understand in this basic article
• We are in the world of microservices.
• There would be hundreds of microservices.
• The deployment procedures might also vary between different applications.
• This will make maintaining these environments a big headache.
• Is there a way we can actually have the same deployment environment, and the same deployment procedure for all microservices users? That's where DevOps provides an amazing solution.
• Once you have any application or microservices, you can build a docker image containing the microservices.
• You still run it the same way. The software you'd need to run this docker image is the same, irrespective of what the docker image contains. Once you use containers, your infrastructure as code becomes really really simple.
• You can provision a cluster of servers which have the container runtime installed on them, and you can directly deploy containers onto them.
That's it for today guys
• Thanks for reading and i would love to connect with you guys on Socials
• Any feedbacks are welcome!!